Back to the layout after a holiday (vacation) in California. I needed to get back into the swing of things so made a low bid on a re-painted and re-named Castle class loco. Amazingly my low price won the auction so now I have added Athenley Castle to my loco stock. It arrived today in very good condition and a good runner although I have added a small peice of foam under the front bogies to prevent them de-railing. Seems to work, but very little running has been done so far. I have also bought some more gey ballast so can continue to ballast the “six feet” when I get the time. There is some steam train driving to be done over Easter so it will probably have to wait. I have posted some pictures of the new acquisition in the 2005 album.